CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Theme : For Girls.

Princess Zara loves pink and blue..so here's the design that I made especially for her topper.





The princess's grandmother wants me to fill up the party bag with favours. Since I'm not a big fan of too much candies and sweets in the bag, so I opt for things that the children could make full use of.

Contents of the bag:-
1. A small purse
2. Sticker
3. Paint set
4. Hand Clap (noise maker)
5. A chocolate bar

Hope the princess and her grandmother love it!

******************************************
An email received from Kak Fari -"Thanks so much for taking my order for my princess. She absolutely loved it so much! The look on her face is priceless! Thank you so much again!

Lovely and thanks for adding Zara's goodies bags... so sweet of you"

Nothing could beat the feeling of having to satisfy a child's desire..Thanks to you too Kak Fari!

No comments:

Post a Comment