CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Do you know who Ben Tennyson is?

Yup..it's BEN 10! The cartoon hero that most kids love...

The order for this theme came from Juli about 2 years ago, when I was pregnant with my 3rd son. It was a difficult pregnancy so this was my last order before I decided to take a rest for about one year.

And why the update after two years?

It's because Juli is kind enough to email me the photos recently (I didn't manage to take any as we had problem with our camera).

I provide her with the topper and bag only...

Thanks Juli for your patience in dealing with me at that point of time..and oh yeah, thanks a zillion for the photos. Hugs and kisses to your boys. Tell them I've uploaded the photos of their party packs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment