CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

CMOG Personalized Favor Bags

Hello! It's been a long while since I my last entry.

To share with you, lots of things have happened in my life for the past few months..errr...a year...A difficult pregnancy, new baby, new house, switch to a more challenging department, maidless..got the idea? -:)

CMOG's business has slowed down due to time constraint but I do take small orders every now and then. Some of the new things I did during the 'hiatus' period are personalized favor bags. Check this out!

The one I did for Putri more than 1 year ago. She wants something different for his son's aqiqah so I made a personalized paper bag as well as personalized envelope where she can put her surah Yassin in it.


Thanks Putri for giving me the opportunity to explore new ideas.

Recently, I did one for my new baby as well..also for aqiqah. A much simpler paper bag.


If you need something unique to put your favors in it, try our personalized favor bag. Price starts from RM5.oo onwards (depending on quantity and material used). Minimum order 100. You can request for lower quantity but the price will be slightly more expensive.

For peach and blue paper bag, we have some extras in our stock, so if you need about 20 bags, I can make one for you from RM4.00 only. That's about 20% discount you know-:)

Also, a personalized bag topper for Isyraf's Aqiqah. I did only the topper. Topper + Bag is now priced at RM1.20 per set.




Contact me to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment