CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

CMOG Personalized Bag Topper

Introducing CMOG's personalized bag topper - perfect for your party needs!

My friend was looking for an affordable yet unique party pack for her twins' 1st birthday party. So I came out with a custom-made topper for a high density clear plastic bag as her favour bag. Since she provided her guest list together with their age category - below 2, 2-5 yo and above 5, I then bought the favors accoding to this category - a rattle for the babies, a toy car for the toddlers and a yoyo for kids above 5.

And since the theme is Strawberry Shortcake, so I make sure the sweets and candies has that "strawberry" feeling i.e the packaging is pink, red, or similar colours..or better still a strawberry flavour.


You can make a personalized bag topper yourself too. It's easy peasy if you have a graphic/imaging software (even the simplest one) and a lil bit of creativity.

Or you can contact me to order:)

Opps! Forgot to mention the price.

The favor bag i.e the personalized topper + clear bag is RM1.50 each. We can supply you the bag and you can put the contents inside, and seal the bag with the adhesive provided; OR

You can tell us your budget and we shall do everything for you based on your budget.

Just FYI, the one I did for my friend is RM3.50 per bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment